If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not to commit to attending the Technical Meeting, here’s just one more reason: the savings!
The early registration discount for this year’s Technical Meeting ends on November 1. Take a moment now to save on your meeting registration fee. At the same time, don’t forget to book your flight – there are some great deals available now – and your hotel room.
This year’s meeting will be held in New Orleans (as if that weren’t reason enough to book) at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. The dates are December 1-5, 2017.
Want a sneak preview? Here are some of the great educational sessions in store for you:
- The 4 “Ps” of Short Court Sports (Pop, Padel, Pickleball, Platform) + Futsal
- Atlanta Braves New Field: A Case Study
- Alternative Infills from Third-Party Perspective
- SEO Fundamentals – From Keywords to Localization, Blog Posts, Image Tagging and More, Learn What Fundamental “On-Page” Search Engine Optimization Techniques Will Help You Pull In More Traffic
- Soft Courts (Red Overlays, Sub-Irrigation, etc.)
- The Effects of Weather on Polyurethane
- Layout & Design – Double Bend, Steeple Chase, Javelin
- Fence Design/Windscreen Application
- Geotechnical Reports Demystified
- RFP Deliveries, Method Scoring and Project Closeout
And don’t forget: ASBA is a continuing education provider for LA CES and ASLA – and our sessions are always well-attended. We also have an outstanding keynote speaker, Garrison Wynn and of course, ASBA’s always-popular exhibit hall, with some of the best products and services you’ll find. (And like we said, the setting of New Orleans is always an attraction!)