If you’re headed to the ASBA Technical Meeting this weekend in Amelia Island, Florida, here’s something you should know: there’s a special app that has been created just for the meeting.
The 2016 Technical Meeting App will house all of the information you need to know in an easy to access format. Attendees will receive an email invitation to download the App and setup your attendee profile. Be sure to setup your profile to take advantage of networking within the App.
You can access the App on your computer here: https://crowd.cc/asba2016tm or you can search ‘ASBA’ in the App store on your mobile device.
So what kind of benefits can you expect from ASBA’s first app? Here’s a sampling of what you’ll be able to do…
- Access the event schedule and customize your agenda with personal appointments
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations
- Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily through an interactive map
- Get important updates and exciting offers through the app through Push Notifications
- See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other attendees
Oh, and the app is FREE! So don’t miss your chance to get it now. Go here to get started.