There are plenty of reasons you should be considering coming to the Technical Meeting. You know the one, scheduled for December 4-8 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona. And chances are, you’ve been considering it. After all, here are the big reasons…
- An outstanding program, with information on tennis, track, indoor and fields, as well as items of interest to the Design Professionals division and some great sessions to help you manage your business better.
- An exhibit hall (now totally sold out!) that will be filled with new products and services, as well as those that have become standards in the industry.
- A chance to celebrate ASBA’s 50th anniversary, to celebrate the past and to look toward the future
- A special added session on irrigation technology by Lynda Wightman of Hunter Industries
- A keynote speaker, Victor Antonio, who can help you find the way to “Sales Excellence Through Influence.” You’re bound to leave the meeting recharged, with plenty of new ideas.
- The first chance to learn the winners of the ASBA Awards Program (are you one of those?) You’ll hear about them before anyone else.
All of these are great opportunities to come to the Technical Meeting. But if you’ve already considered those and you’re still on the fence, here are a few other things that might just help tip you in favor of attending…
- The chance to make valuable contacts, and to renew your acquaintance with some of the best in the business. This is your opportunity to seek out new vendors, new suppliers and new customers. You’ll have the best pool of industry contacts, all in one place.
- The opportunity to broaden your knowledge. Remember, not all learning goes on in sessions. Sometimes, a conversation over a cup of coffee or an after-hours drink can lead to some great new insights on the industry.
- The chance to renew your friendships. You may be too busy to do more than send e-mails or give a quick call, but the Technical Meeting allows plenty of opportunities to catch up with colleagues, companions and long-time friends.
- The opportunity to compete. Yes, the golf outing and the tennis tournament will both be held. Want to hold onto – or regain – your bragging rights? Here’s the place to do it.
- The chance to enjoy all Scottsdale has to offer. You can unwind and enjoy the services of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, as well as use the concierge to help you learn about sightseeing excursions, day trips and more.
By the way, hotel space is booking quickly, so make your reservations now. You can also register online for the meeting (remember, hotel reservations and meeting registration are two separate things) using this link.
What are you waiting for? Make your plans now! You might even get some great airfares as well – but not if you drag your feet. Act today and we’ll see you out west!